Windows kernel programming, a recent study, in order to build a more complete development environment, so that kernel programming more convenient, I collected a lot of information on the Internet, and finally sorted out their own set of relatively good solution, now out and share
1 First install vs2008, this goes without saying. Here, I introduce a plug-vs-good, I usually call it vc assistant, VA_X_Setup. Baidu, you can download cracked version.
2 Installation wdk. Recommend a full installation. Website is: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/results.aspx?freetext=windows+driver+kit&displaylang=en&stype=s_basic . I downloaded the latest WDK 7.1.0 .
3 Download ddkwizards, this is what you can download directly to Baidu, which I gave a link in http://ddkwizard.assarbad.net/ . Need to download (ddkwizard.exe) ddkwizard_setup.exe , DDKBUILD.bat ( ddkbuild_bat.zip ) and DDKBUILD.cmd ( ddkbuild_cmd.zip ). After the download is complete install ddkwizard.exe.
4 to ddkbuild.cmd and ddkbuild.bat copy and paste into the root directory of installation wdk, as I installed the C: \ WinDDK.
4 Set the environment variable. (Right click) My Computer -> Properties -> Advanced -> Environment Variables and add C: \ WinDDK; C: \ WinDDK \ ddkbuild.cmd; C: \ WinDDK \ ddkbuild.bat; then add the system variable
New System Variable, depending on the system selection
2000 DDK: W2KBASE
XP DDK: WXPBASE
2003 sp1 DDK: WNETBASE
win7/2008 R2 ---- W7BASE, a.
I created the XP drivers, so the variable named WXPBASE
Variable value: C: \ WinDDK \ 7600.16385.1
5 Set vs2008 environment. vs2008-> Tools -> Options -> Projects and Solutions -> VC + + directories.
Executable configuration wdk
Configuration wdk header
6. Here vs2008 + ddkwizard + wdk environment has been built based on xp good.
7. Errors that may occur when using
error PRJ0019: a tool from the following locations returned an error code: "Performing Makefile project action."
Error reason: not set "Projects and Solutions" in "VC + + directories"
- Solution: In the "Tools" -> "Options" -> "Projects and Solutions" -> "VC + + directories" -> "executable" Add ddkbuild.cmd and ddkbuild.bat the path.
- 3 wrong results (from "C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ cmd.exe" to return).
Cause of the error: environment variable not set
- Solution: Add the appropriate environment variables
- Finally, there is a combination of environment and vs2010 there is also a lot of configuration examples http://www.cppblog.com/guojingjia2006/archive/2011/03/19/142211.aspx related content