In addition to a good programmer with a solid basic skills, but also should have a more flexible and logical thinking and ability to judge. In addition, to stretch the grip of some effective support tools are also important. Gongyushanjishi, must first sharpen his tools. There are good tools for assistance, the work will be more with less. Recommended for everyone under the WEB-based application development java programmers should be an essential supporting development tools.
1, Java analysis tools - profiler
Is a full-featured Java Profiler (profiler), dedicated to analysis of J2SE and J2EE applications. It is the CPU, threading, and memory analysis combined in a powerful application. JProfiler can provide a number of IDE integration and application server consolidation purposes. JProfiler's intuitive GUI allows you to find performance bottlenecks, and strive to memory leaks (memory leaks), and resolve threading issues. It allows you to make recycling of the heap walker device root analysis, you can easily find memory leaks; heap snapshot (snapshot) mode lets not refer to (reference) object, slightly to the referenced object, or in the end (finalization ) queue object will be removed; Integration Wizard in order to analyze the browser's Java plug-in functionality.
2, redundant code is check - Simian
Simian UI is a duplication of the code used to discover eclipse plug-ins for improving the design, eliminating redundant code to be helpful.
Installation Method: Use the eclipse of the Help-> Software Update to install. Site address: http://www.integility.com/eclipse/
After installation, follow the prompts to restart eclipse. In the hope that an analysis of the project right-click and select Simian-> Add Simian to this project, you can check the code for the project.
3, the browser-side debugging tools (IE) - Internet Explorer Developer Toolbar
Microsoft has released a version of Internet Explorer Developer Toolbar Beta. The product allows developers to in-depth exploration and understanding of Web pages, to enable developers to create Web applications. Browse and modify the Web page's Document Object Model (DOM). Have the following features:
- Through a variety of technical means positioning, select specific elements on a Web page.
- Convention on Prohibitions or activate the IE settings.
- View HTML object class names, ID, and similar link paths, tab order, keyboard shortcuts and other details.
- Describe table, cell, pictures, or the contours of the selected tab.
- Display image pixel, the size, path, alternative text and so on.
- Real-time re-definition of the size of the browser window to 800x600 or custom sizes.
- Clear your browser cache and cookie, items can be removed from all objects or a given field choice.
- Direct access to related W3C specification references, IE development team blog, or other sources.
- Display design ruler to help align objects.
The toolbar can be integrated in the IE window, or in the form of a floating window.
4, the browser-side debugging tools (Firefox) - Firebug