First install the server and client software:
Setup-Subversion and the Subversion of the Windows client TortoiseSVN
The two software must be installed, click here to download the address you provide:
Installation process is simple and direct the next step on the line, but the installation will prompt you to select and choose Apache 2.0 or Apache 2.2, those two are OK, pick any one on the line
Second, the establishment of the repository: two ways
Subversion server needs to run first to establish a repository (Repository), the data can be stored as a database server, install the Subversion server, can run, such as:
svnadmin create E: \ svndemo \ repository
Will be in the directory E: \ svndemo \ repository to create a repository.
We can also use the TortoiseSVN graphical completion of this step:
In the directory E: \ svndemo \ repository under the "Right -> TortoiseSVN-> Create Repository here ...", then choose the repository model, where you can use the default, then create a series of directories and files
The third step is to configure the user rights of the
Configuration of the three documents in the E: \ svndemo \ repository \ conf directory, respectively svnserve.conf, passwd, authz
<1> file svnserve.conf in the previous uncommented the following, amended as follows:
anon-access = none
auth-access = write
password-db = passwd
authz-db = authz
<2> file passwd add user, modify the following:
yao = 123 (check with the user name and password)
<3> file authz amended as follows:
admin = yao
@ Admin = rw
The fourth step is to start the service
Run in any directory:
svnserve-d-r E: \ svndemo \ repository of our server program has already started. Note Do not close the command window, close the window will stop the svnserve.
Here is a large installation of MyEclipse SVN plugins
6.x of the operation is relatively simple and can be provided through the official link, use MyEclipse built-in Find and Install feature to install.
1. Open Myeclipse, in the menu bar, select Help → Software Updates → Find and Install;
2. Select Search for new features to install, click Next to enter the next step;
3. Click "New Remote Site" button in the dialog box that pops up, type:
Click OK, close the dialog box, and click the Finish button, Myeclipse automatically download plug-in installer;
4. After downloading the plug-in, enter the installation screen.
5. Select the content you want to install the SVN plug-in here remove the second option Subclipse Integrations, click Next;
6. Select "I accept the terms in the license agreements" and click Next, click Finish until you can enter the next step.
7. Began to install SVN plugin, the installation is complete, restart Myeclipse.
Following the installation is complete the configuration process:
8. In the menu bar, select Window → Open Perspective → Other to open Myeclipse trying to list. This time Myeclipse view the list, it appears the "SVN Repository Exploring" one.
9. Open the "SVN Repository Exploring" view. Blank area on the left, right-click → New → Repository Location.
10. Url column enter svn: / / localhost, click the Finish button.
11. Enter the user name and password, click OK to see a directory structure under SVN.
12 .. you can then click the engineering team -> share project ... and then click Next on it
This article comes from CSDN blog, reproduced, please indicate the source: http://blog.csdn.net/fengjssy/archive/2009/07/28/4386894.aspx