Top-level project is the project leader , the next project will be implemented to the PM ( Project Manager PM), the project manager the task into several sub-projects, each project consists of a PL (project leader) is responsible. In each subproject, the SE ( System Engineer ) to lead PG ( programmers ) have completed. One, PM and PL is generally a senior project management experience, long-term development of good practice and communication skills of senior technical personnel. SE need to have separate design and proposal capabilities, experience with long-term development and communication skills. Generally can be divided into three types: first, pure technology-based SE, such people often become technical experts ; a second, technical and managerial SE, will have to become PL, PM, and even more senior positions . Bridge-type SE (BSE), is usually responsible for communicating with customers and co-ordination within the team. PG (ProGramer), that is, the programmer, these people share in the largest number of enterprises, usually accounted for the entire project for 70% of the number of employees, but also the business of a class of the most scarce position, usually with professional knowledge of software engineering technical staff. Typically, the science of university graduates through short-term training, can be qualified for this position.
(1) Project Manager Responsibilities:
1, the development of the product goals.
2, each working to develop a detailed task list, tracking the implementation of these tasks, control.
3, the organizational meeting of the program review.
4, integrated specific circumstances, to choose a variety of different programs and make decisions.
5, coordinate the relationship between the project participants.
1, the product of passion, with the leadership.
2, the problem correctly and quickly to make sure.
3, can take advantage of various channels and methods to solve the problem.
4, can track tasks, have a good idea to schedule.
5, can work under pressure.
(2) systems analysts
1, to understand user needs, write " software requirements of the Statute. "
2, create a user interface prototype.
1, as a systems analyst personnel should be good coordination and good communication skills . As the person in this role must be
2, domain knowledge with business and technical talent.
(3) Designer Responsibilities:
1, define class methods and attributes, and associations between classes, draw a class diagram.
2, the database design .
1, master object-oriented analysis and design techniques, the Unified Modeling Language (UML).
(4) Programmer Responsibilities:
1, according to project requirements for coding and unit testing.
1, good programming skills and testing techniques.
(5) Tester Responsibilities:
1, perform the test, describing the test results, propose solutions to problems.
1, to understand the system being tested, with diagnostic and problem-solving skills, programming skills
Project Manager and Product Manager of the abbreviation is PM, the difference between the two, executed at the company level how to define their duties, so the two of them can be actually the same role, assume the same responsibilities.
On the case of small companies, PM should focus on the performance of duties in, grasp the intent of leadership and how to organize to achieve, through planning, organizing, monitoring, control, reporting and receiving reports, a number of organizational changes, etc. This work content with the composition. Summarized as follows,
1, writing and publishing project needs
- Collect the leadership of the project phasing and initial working definition of requirements, including the leadership's demand
- According to information gathered, writing projects and the overall needs of each phase of the project (at least, requirements, scope, objectives and expectations of on-line time, etc.)
- The written demand submitted to the leadership of the project approval
- Approval by the leadership for the project needs to establish baseline management, and while the project team needs to release the functional group.
- Stage management by project needs and requirements change, tracking the implementation of demand, risk control
- Report to the leadership of the demand management work
2, applications for the organization and management of project resources
- Project resources to apply the leadership
- Resources to various departments for project
3, organization and work processes to develop the project
- Seek the leadership and the department heads of the opinion, the formation of appropriate work processes of the total
- To assist department heads to develop the functional group's work processes and management practices (depending on PM's skills and technology, can make the appropriate adjustments)
- Explain to the project team members responsible for training programs and work processes
- Monitoring project work processes and the implementation of the subordinate processes, risk management, and promptly correct the error
- Report to the leadership of the project implementation process
- To all department heads reporting and response implementation processes
- All project team members to inform the implementation
3, the organization plans to develop the project plan and approval of the subordinate
- Develop a project plan and make plans to get approval and approval of the leadership
- Organization under the plan of the project plan (Operations Group work plan, work plan development team, test team work plan, technical support, group work programs, etc.) the development, approval and ratification reported leadership
- When the plans and projects under the plan are in conflict, is responsible for programs and projects planned under the coordination, discussion and reach a reasonable and effective under the plan and the main program
- After discussing the master plan and agreed to submit plans under the leadership of the approval, is responsible for the leadership to explain the planned changes and feasibility, and the outcome communicated to the project team and all the functions of the group
- Establish project plans and programs under the management of the baseline and baseline
- Project planning and monitoring the implementation of programs under, and the error control and correction
- Report to the leadership and the implementation of response plans
- To the departments responsible for implementation of the plan, report, recommended the department head of the school into the project's personnel changes, and training.
- To the project team informed the implementation of projects and programs
- According to the latest change at any time, organize the project plan and its various sub-programs under reasonable changes to work, otherwise responsible for the leadership to explain and seek the understanding of leadership.
In summary, PM is responsible for project planning, project development plan under the plan, the proposed PM to organize and recommendations, approval-based, under the details of the plan is recommended to respect the group's professional advice.
4, the right to change the organization of the project plan
5, responsible for project team members plan to explain the need for change and make everyone agreed objectives
6, organization and supervision of subordinates work program changes and approval
7, after the change project supervision and implementation of the plan under the circumstances, accept the implementation of the plan of each group reporting, risk control, to correct the deviation
8, report to the leadership change after the completion of the work plan
9, report to all department heads after the change of plan changes and the implementation of the proposed department is responsible for sending people into the project's personnel changes, and training.
10, is responsible for all project team to inform the implementation of the plan and summary report
11, organization of project meetings
12, in time to the project leaders report the results of the meeting and put forward a reasonable proposal to the leadership, but also with the views of the leadership of the organization project work (to determine where a program needs to begin to change to meet the changes and organize and supervise the work related carried out).
13, the organization of the team leader to discuss and develop project workflow (the workflow of the team cut, according to the skills level of PM, PM is responsible for approving the decision, or the department heads for approval, according to the company's situation may be different to make adjustments).
14, do the project level configuration management and version management, while overseeing the team's configuration management and version management of the implementation of timely risk and control deviation