Reset the root password for MYSQL methods:
1. Stop the running MySQL processes
2. To start in Safe mode MySQL <! - IWMS_AD_BEGIN ->
<! - IWMS_AD_END ->
3. Landing MYSQL, after completion of the above two steps can not have a password to access the MySQL
4. Change your password, this we can in the mysql client prompt the user to directly modify the information table
select host, user, password from user;
update user set password = password ("new password") where user = "root"
The first sentence: Open System database "mysql"
Second sentence: a look at the current user information table which users can access data from which host
Third sentence: directly modify the user password, the fourth sentence is to update the user rights to take effect immediately
5. Exit the console, start the service
service mysqld start
Through this method I successfully reset the root password for MYSQL