Two important agreements
1. RMTP: Real Time Messaging Protocol (Real Time Messaging Protocol protocol)
Real-time messaging protocol is the company Adobe Systems Flash Player and server audio, video and data transmission developed by private agreement, in the main application in Flex ShareObject.
RTMP maintains the original agreement is only a long-based TCP connection, allowing real-time communication.
It comes in three variants:
1) Work on the express agreement in the TCP, using port 1935;
2) RTMPT being encapsulated in the HTTP request may pass through the firewall;
3) RTMPS similar RTMPT, but using a HTTPS connection;
Flash RTMP protocol is used for objects, video and audio transmission. The agreement or poll based on TCP protocol over HTTP protocol.
RTMP protocol is like a container used to hold data packets, the data can be data in AMF format, it can be in the FLV video / audio data.
2. AMF: AMF (Action Message Format is the abbreviation) is the flash and flex in a way in the remoting format. The main application in Flex is the RemoteObject.
AMF protocol is based on the Http protocol. It is roughly the content of this process:
1, Http request from the client to get (Request) flow.
2, the convection solution serialization (Deserialize), get the server-side program can identify the data and create a response (Response) message 3, Debug began 4, convection various processing (recording, licensing, services) by the return value 5, 6, responding serialized stream, sending Http response to the client