• concat () - two or more characters of text together, returning a new string.
• indexOf () - returns a substring of the string appears at the first index. If no match, returns -1.
• charAT () - Returns the character position.
• lastIndexOf () - returns a string substring index of the last one there, if there is no match, returns -1.
• match () - Check whether a string matches a regular expression.
• substring () - returns the string of a substring. Incoming parameter is the start position and end position.
• replace () - used to match a regular expression search string, then use the new string to replace the matched string.
• search () - perform a regular expression match to find. If successful, search returns the index value matches the string. Otherwise, it returns -1.
• slice () - extract a part of the string, and returns a new string.
• split () - divided into sub-string by string, a string made of an array of strings.
• length () - returns the length of the string, the so-called length of the string is the number of characters it contains.
• toLowerCase () - convert the entire string to lowercase.
• toUpperCase () - transfer the entire string uppercase.
This article comes from: Development Institute http://edu.codepub.com Original link: http://edu.codepub.com/2009/0416/3001.php