Do not like to use Ubuntu Server command-line friends, the following content will give you a surprise. We still can use the graphical interface to manage the command line system. Remote graphics management software, there are many, such as SSH Secure Shell Client, FileZilla, etc.
Use SSH Secure Shell Client, the software is free SSH remote login software. Drawback is the use of local codes, such as windows is GBK, then the login is through GBK connection, so if the server encoding is UTF-8, will produce Chinese garbled.
Below, we will use FileZilla's SFTP functionality to implement Windows XP and Ubuntu Server file transfer between the interactive features. Thus, in Windows, you can use the graphical interface to manage the Linux command-line format server.
Next, nonsense is not to say, go to the subject - in Windows, how to use FileZilla to transfer files SFTP functionality.
- Launch FileZilla.
- Select "Site Manager" from the File pull-down menu. Select "Open Site Manager"
- Click the "New Site" button. Click "New Site"
- Name the site "SEAS Home Directory" under "My FTP Sites". Site Manager interface, "select item" under the "My Site"
- Under "My FTP Sites", click on "SEAS Home Directory". The "new site" name renamed to "lewis"
- Under Host, type
Name ( The premise is that you have a domain name server ) Or IP
- Under Port, type "22". SSH server port number
- Under "Servertype" type "SFTP using SSH2". The service "Server Type" to "SFTP - SSH File Transfer Protocol"
- Under "Logontype" click the button next to "Normal". Login type is "normal"
- Under User, type your SEAS username. Login user name
- Click the button "Save and Exit".
Graph 1 Configure the Site Manager
That private key is how to import it? It is only through private login to access the server. We have two ways to import the private key.
- FileZilla of STPF direct configuration settings option. Select "Edit" -> "Settings" -> "SFTP" -> "Add a key file" (look for Graph 1). Next is to select the private key file, if you choose FileZilla can identify the private key file, enter the private key password after successfully added (look for Graph 2); but if you choose the PuTTY private key file format, it first FileZilla format into the private key and enter the private key password (look for Graph 3), can be added successfully. If the key is added successfully, will be the private key (K) text to display relevant information (look for Graph 1).
- FileZilla official documents in the Key-based authentication with SFTP is so Description: Windows
For SFTP using SSH2, FileZilla utilizes the excellent PuTTY tools. To allow the use of RSA / DSA Key Files with Filezilla, you'll need to Download two more tools from PuTTY: Pageant and (assuming your Key File Is not already in PPK format) PuTTYgen. In other words, we can use the Pageant of the Session proxy function to achieve the functions of the first method.
Graph 1 the main Set Configuration
Graph 2 Input the secret of Private Key
Graph 3 Transform the PuTTY type of Private key to FileZilla and save it
These two methods have been tested, you can connect to the server.
This point, all the pre-logon server work is all done. Download the registration system to test it to see success?
OK, success, Congratulation!
Previous: Use the Windows XP PuTTYgen generated SSH key pairs and remote copy file function - in