1. Open the Eclipse's Window -> Preferences -> PHP -> Editor -> Code Assist-> Auto Activation open inside the Enable auto activation option, here are a Auto activation triggers for PHP, behind the default value is "$:> ", whatever change it, then Apply, OK.
EPP1.2.2 path is the Chinese version of Windows -> Preferences -> PHPeclipse web development -> PHP -> Code Assist -> tick inside the Enable auto activation -> Auto activation triggers for PHP
2. Open Eclipse, File -> Export, in the window, expand the General -> Perferences -> Export all and then click NEXT. Then click "Browse" to select any of a path, save the configuration file, then click "Finish".
3. Use Notepad to open the just saved configuration file (file extension: *. epf), press "ctrl + F", enter "content_assist_autoactivation_triggers_php" (or perhaps: contentAssistAutoactivationTriggersPHP), found just a string. The "$ \:>" (which is the default, that is, behind No. = value) is amended as "$ \:> abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz (" (that is, all symbols in the code after entering the above code will automatically prompt), then save and exit Notepad this.
4. Open Eclipse, File -> Import to open the window and then expand the General -> Perferences, click NEXT, select just the modified configuration file, Finish.
5. Restart Eclipse to be used.